Bartholomew, Barts Square, London, EC1A
The Building is located on the corner of Little Britain and Montague Street.
-- Virtual Tour Available -- Bartholomew Barts Square is a very prominent and impressive new grade A office building. It forms the centerpiece of the substantial mixed-use Barts Square development by Helical and Ashby Capital which includes 20,000 sq ft of retail. The building, which is fully let, is arranged across the ground and eleven upper floors and benefits from floor to ceiling glazing with views over Barts Square and south to St. Paul's.
A new effective FRI sublease for a term of up to 5 years.
- New grade A office building of the highest standard
- Spacious and impressive 6,000 sq ft double height entrance/reception with lounge area and wi-fi
- Designed to 1:8 sq m occupancy
- 2.85m raised floor to ceiling height
- Metal tile suspended ceiling with inset LED lighting
- Excellent natural light from full height glazing
- Fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Six passenger lifts, one goods lift, one cycle lift-separate access-one vehicle lift and one shuttle lift
- Commissionaire and security in reception
- Total of 336 bike racks, bike repair station,338 lockers, 90 Amazon lockers with pro rata allocation
- 17 high quality showers and impressive changing rooms with towel service
- Car spaces and motorcycle spaces possibly available by separate arrangenment
- Wired Score Platinum rating