Clifford Street, London, W1S
Clifford Street, in the heart of Mayfair, connects New Bond Street with Savile Row and within close proximity are some of London's finest restaurants, art and antique dealers, luxury designers and retailers.
Clifford Street has been fully redesigned by acclaimed architects Buckley Gray Yeoman in a contemporary style. Located in Mayfair, it is surrounded by luxury retail and high-end restaurants, galleries and hotels. Spacious offices form the upper floors, while at ground level is a striking retail showroom with space at basement level. A further, more discreet retail space fronts Old Burlington Street, ideal for a destination brand or cafe.
- Substantially refurbished and upgraded existing building, saving on embodied carbon emission
- Openable window
- Occupational density 1 to 8
- 3 x Club standard shower facilities
- Enhanced, secure cycle storage available in adjacent building
- High performance heat pump technology to heat and cool workspace
- New 8-person passenger lifts with app-enabled contactless call and movement feature
- EPC B and BREEAM Very Good