Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y
Located at Bunhill Row, HYLO will rise 29 storeys above Old Street, pinpointing its enviable and well connected location.
Featuring more than 11,000 sq ft in terraces across four floors, lounge and cafe offerings as well as a range of notable facilities. HYLO provides a platform for both start-ups and global brands alike with a workspace promoting flexibility and flooded with natural light. With a focus on technology integration and over 20,000 sqft of revamped public realm, HYLO is officially registered to pursue WELL Core and Shell certification, with an ambitious target to achieve GOLD rating, while also targeting a Platinum WiredScore rating.
- High ventilation rates, filtration, moisture control and constant monitoring and reporting will ensure superior indoor air quality. Good indoor air quality automatically leads to lower health care costs and better productivity
- HYLO's tenants will have access to high quality, clear and good-tasting water which will encourage proper hydration. The building also has built-in capacity for water filtration systems for future occupiers
- Maximum sunlight boosts mental health and glare control enhances visual comfort. Systems including daylighting and enhanced colour quality will lead to reduced fatigue and better productivity
- Intermittent bouts of physical activity will be encouraged at HYLO by accessible nearby green spaces and nearby gym facilities
- At HYLO, acoustics, thermal settings and accessibility have all been considered, leading to a workplace whose staff have better concentration and communication
- Cat A Offices
- Passenger lifts
- 442 secure cycle spaces
- CCTV system