St Mary Axe, London, EC3A
Situated in the heart of EC3 - one of Central London's prime business locations. Whether commuting via the new Elizabeth Line at Liverpool Street.
Swiss Re are currently refurbishing floors 12, 13 and 15 to a CAT A standard, which will be delivered, in September 2017. Floors 10 and 11 can be made available by the end of 2017 and will also be refurbished to CAT A. The two floors are interconnected with a feature staircase; and there are further opportunities to vertically connect throughout the available floors.
New lease available direct from the tenant whose lease expires in 2031.
- Comprehensives refurbished floors
- Unrivalled panoramic views over the city and beyond
- Access to 'Searcys' restaurant and panoramic lounge bar
- Bicycle racks
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- 24 hour access and security
- Dual power supply
- Metal tile suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Male, female and dedicated disabled persons' WCs on each floor
- 16x high speed 21 person passenger lifts