Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M
Fenchurch Street benefits from excellent public transport links, as there are several Underground and Crossrail stations within easy walking distance, as well as major train termini offering regular fast services to London airports.
When it comes to invigorating life and good business, EightyFen is in a league of its own. High-end design specifications spread throughout 240,000 square feet of prime office space across 14 floors, along with 12,500 square feet of high-quality retail space. A ground floor cafe, restaurant, activated reception area and six spectacular landscaped gardens in the sky offer captivating views across the capital. EightyFen has everything you need to lose yourself and find something extraordinary. It's your very own prestigious platform to heighten your senses and realise the work-life balance you desire.
- Air conditioning Four pipe fan-coil
- Raised access flooring 150mm (2nd and 3rd - 250mm)
- Bike Store 293 Bike spaces, 300 lockers, 30 showers
- BREEAM Rating "Excellent"
- Ceiling height 2.75m (2nd and 3rd - 2.9m), 2.7m (12th - 14th)
- Goods lift 2,500kg
- Passenger lift 9 x 21 person
- Standby Generator 950 kVA
- Available on pre-let terms to be agreed