Portland Place is a beautfiul historic building dating from 1775, Grade II* Listed Building with an impressive ground floor entrance and amenities include a passenger lift and central heating.
Large open plan space at one level, with meeting rooms, cellular offices and cafe/kitchen area, approximately 6000sqft.
Chandos Street forms part of a terrace of 5 properties, Numbers 2-6 built in 1769. sq ft, all of which have undergone an extensive refurbishment yet retaining many of its original features.
This imposing building has been comprehensively refurbished, the offices providing a mix of period and modern features.
Parkway is a 17,000 sq ft office building set over three floors of exceptional and adaptable open plan office space which has been designed to allow maximum flexibility with lighting and services allowing easy sub-division of space.