Berry House is an attractive former warehouse on the corner of Great Sutton Street and Berry Street.
This 1950'''s office building has an original Terrazzo lined entrance, industrial style passenger lift, excellent natural light and bike storage.
Formerly an art-deco warehouse building, Goswell Road retains its historical charm externally, yet provides a stylish and modern feel internally with a refurbished reception area, common parts and office space.
This prominent corner building has recently undergone refurbishment of the vacant office suites, common parts and W/C's.
Leman Street has been substantially refurbished with reception and common parts designed by HH Architects embracing highly creative finishes and exceptional attention to detail.
A former Victorian biscuit factory, The Mill House offers striking space across seven floors (lower-ground to fifth) with views onto Tower Bridge and The City.