St. John's Lane, London, EC1M
The building is at the heart of Farringdon and Clerkenwell's vibrant food and beverage scene.
The available accommodation is arranged over lower ground to second floors, which provide flexible open plan workspace, complete with modern kitchens and feature exposed services. Floor to ceiling glazing means the floors are flooded with natural light, providing the ideal work environment. The ground floors lend themselves well to showroom use allowing occupiers to benefit from the full height glazing. The lower ground is a very versatile due to its completely open plan layout and incredible ceiling height. The first and second floors are due to be fully fitted by the Landlord providing workstations breakout areas and meeting rooms, Example drawings can be found on the microsite.
- Tenant lounge on the ground floor
- Open-plan floors with generous ceiling heights
- Exposed services
- New LED Aluminium Panel suspended light fittings
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning system
- 2 x 10 Person passenger lifts
- Internal secure cycle storage for up to 24 bicycles