Triton Street, London, NW1
Triton Street is at the western end of the Regents Place Campus on the north side of Euston Road, opposite Great Portland Street Underground Station.
This Prominent building was constructed in 2009 on a very well serviced campus with a wide range''of cafes, restaurants, shops and a gym. The current fit out can be offered as '''plug and play''', including workstations, open plan, executive offices, meeting rooms and attractive break out area. The existing floor plan can be easily altered as all partitioning is demountable.
Competitive terms on application.
- Impressive reception & atrium
- 8 x 24 person lifts
- Two prominent, self-contained entrances
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- 1.5m planning grid
- Perforated metal tiled suspended ceiling
- LG7 compliant lighting
- Raised floor with nominal depth of 150mm
- Window blinds
- Standby generator
- Bicycle spaces
- Car parking if required (separate licence)
- EPC 'B' rating
- 2000Kg goods li