Lombard Street, London, EC3V
The property is situated on the Northern side of Lombard Street, at the junction with Birchin Lane. Bank, Monument and Cannon Street stations are within easy walking distance, as is Liverpool Street underground and mainline Station.
Lombard Street was recently redeveloped by Viridis to provide Grade A office accommodation, served by a stunning entrance hall with security. The building and floor is built to the highest specification. The 8th floor offices comprising 6,989 sq.ft of Grade A accommodation is available. The floor is currently fitted out to provide a variety of front of house space, cellular offices and large open areas.
An assignment of a 10 year lease from February 2016, subject to rent review at the 5th year, at a passing rental of £77.50 per sq.ft pa. Subletting for a term to be agreed will also be considered.
- 4 x 17 persons passenger lifts
- Raised access flooring
- Roof terrace
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- LG7 lighting
- Landlord standby generator
- Visual/audio entry phone system
- High quality furniture available separately upon request
- Hi quality fit out
- Cycle store, lockers, drying room''and showers
- Occupancy level of 1 person per 10 sq.mt
- Prestigious, manned reception hall
- Security system in place
- Shared kitchen facilities