Goswell Road, London, EC1V
Located just 300 meters south of Angel Underground Station, the property is well served by the superb retail, food and drink amenities of Upper Street.
Formerly an art-deco warehouse building, Goswell Road retains its historical charm externally, yet provides a stylish and modern feel internally with a refurbished reception area, common parts and office space. The first floor provides bright, open plan office space with excellent floor to ceiling heights, parquet flooring, exposed concrete ceiling and exposed brickwork. The space is fully cabled and offers a plug and play solution. The first floor is available for immediate occupation.
A new effective full repairing and insuring lease is available for a term by arrangement.
- Converted warehouse building
- Newly refurbished reception
- Newly refurbished first floor
- Excellent floor to ceiling heights
- Excellent natural daylight
- Exposed concrete ceiling
- Exposed comfort cooling
- Exposed brickwork feature walls
- Original parquet flooring
- Suspended lighting
- Fully cabled
- 2 x new passenger lifts
- Demised W/C'''s
- Bicycle racks
- Stripped back industrial style
- High ceilings with large windows
- Exposed concrete soffits