Gutter Lane, London, EC2V
Forum St Pauls is located on the west side of Gutter Lane at its junction with Carey Lane, within the heart of the City of London.
Forum, St Paul's provides 60,000 sq ft of innovative and flexible new workspace. A complete refurbishment by Aviva Investors, the building has been carefully designed to meet the evolving needs of modern business. Clad in timeless Portland stone, the double-height reception entrance welcomes you. Inside, innovative spaces for work and collaboration span the ground, lower ground''and seven light-filled upper floors. The building provides outside space at ground floor level and terraces on the sixth and seventh floors. The double-height reception features a bespoke oak-panelled desk, polished concrete floors and double-height windows sleeved in granite. The ground floor incorporates a contemporary co-working space with indoor and outdoor communal areas. New covered and secure cycle storage is situated to the rear of the courtyard and new shower and locker facilities are located on the lower ground floor.
New lease for a term by arrangement.
- Double-height reception with bespoke wooden desk
- Private terraces on the sixth and seventh floors
- 11 showers
- 100 storage lockers
- Co-working space with integrated teapoint
- Ground floor courtyard with secure access
- Three passenger lifts
- Potential self - contained entrance
- 100 covered cycle parking spots
- Raised floors and suspended perforated metal ceilings
- Concealed VRF A/C and perimeter floor heating
- Suspended linear LED lighting within ceiling coffers