Bevis Marks, London, EC3A
Bevis Marks is a landmark office designed by Fletcher Priest in the heart of EC3. The building offers a private roof garden and array of in house concierge services. Conveniently located adjacent to the Gherkin and within close proximity to the Lloyd's building.
The Part 7th floor benefits from a high quality fit out.
Assignment or Sublease, with a term certain until August 2022.
- High quality fit out including 7 private offices, 2 meeting rooms, boardroom and cafeteria
- 150mm raised floors
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- Occupational density up to 1:8 sqm
- 4 Pipe VAV air conditioning
- 6 x 17 person passenger lifts
- LG7 Lighting
- Cycle parking, lockers and showers
- BREEAM Excellent