Angel Court, London, EC2R
Located at the centre of the Bank Conservation Area, Angel Court is surrounded by over 500 prime financial, legal and corporate businesses within a few minutes walk.
Angel Court sits between Copthall Avenue and Throgmorton Street in the Bank Conservation Area. Six Garden Floors offer 140,000 sq ft of open floorspace comprising approximately 25,000 sq ft''each. In the tower, eighteen Sky Floors of approximately 9,000 sq ft each provide new, efficient working space with outstanding panoramic views over London.
- BREEAM 2014 'Excellent'
- 1:7 sq m of net office space - 1st and 2nd floor
- 1:8 sq m of net office space - 3rd to 6th floor
- 1:10 sq m of net office space - Sky Floors
- 10 destination hall call passenger lifts
- 6 x 20 person Sky Floor passenger lifts
- 4 x 21 person Garden Floor passenger lifts
- 2 x 2,025kg goods lifts
- Secure storage for up to 296 bicycles2.7m typical floor to ceiling
- 2.9m floor to ceiling (1st to 6th floor)
- 150mm raised floors
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- 9,000 sq ft double height reception with 8.1m floor to ceiling height