Canada Square, London, E14
The building commands a prominent site in the prime core of Canary Wharf, it is readily accessible from both DLR and Jubilee line stations.
This stand alone building was designed by the internationally renowned architect Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. It comprises approximately 516,675 sq ft (48,000 sq m) and its typical floor plate totals 31,000 sq ft (2,880 sq m) to 38,000 sq ft. The accommodation is available for immediate occupation, either on a longer term basis to expire in October 2027, or on a shorter term all-inclusive basis.
A new lease is available direct from the Landlord for a term by arrangement.
- Fan Assisted Terminal (FAT) Variable Air Volume (VAV) system
- Floor to ceiling height 3.1m Level 11 2.75 m Levels 12 - 15
- Raised floor void 300mm Level 11 200 mm
- Levels 12 - 15
- Six x 21 person passenger lifts
- Two x 3,000 kg goods lifts
- Three x 630 kg fire fighting lifts
- Dual power feed from independent substations
- On-site cafe and restaurant
- New shower, locker and bicycle facilities