Clove Crescent, London, E14
Occupancy costs at Republic are half that of Shoreditch and a third that of the West End.''
A newly transformed contemporary campus in East London, the Capital's flagship for commercial and cultural regeneration, Republic is committed to connecting people through transport, data and amenity, at uncompromising value for all our occupiers, and doing so in a rich environment of office, retail and unique outside space.
- VAV air conditioning
- LED lighting
- 150mm raised floors
- 2.8 - 3.0m floor to ceiling height
- 14 lifts provide access to all floors
- 8 male with 6 urinals, 6 female and 2 disabled WC's per floor
- 250 secure cycle spaces with lockers
- 6 male and 6 female showers
- Roof terraces on Levels 7 and 9
- 60 car parking spaces