St. Chad's Place, London, WC1X
Situated in St Chads Place, a quiet enclave and located next door to 06 St Chads Place bar and restaurant formed from a converted Victorian warehouse.
Comprises a self-contained warehouse style office building predominantly planned on ground floor with a smaller first & second floor upper part area & roof terrace.
A new lease is available for a term by arrangement.
- Unusual self-contained building
- Attractive ground floor industrial style area with 18ft ceiling & sky''lights along the entire apex
- Perimeter and under floor trunking
- Pendant lighting
- Industrial style features
- Video entry phone
- Part exposed brickwork
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Outside terrace
- Central heating and partially air conditioned