Aldgate High Street, London, EC3N
Situated on a highly prominent island site, the building is at the heart of the continuedregeneration of this vibrant commercial quarter which includes a new public park nearby.
The available offices, ground floor entrance and reception are undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment to include all new services and finishes. Aldgate House occupiers include Gensler, ISG plc, Thomson Reuters and LCH Clearnet.
A new lease for a term by arrangement direct from the Landlord.
- Double height restyled reception and lounge
- Newly refurbished column free Cat A accommodation (occupational density of 1:8 sq m)
- New VRF air conditioning
- New suspended plasterboard raft ceilings
- New LED slot diffusers
- Raised floors (200mm)
- Floor to ceiling height 2.9m
- 6 passenger lifts
- Cycle storage and shower facilities and car parking