Back Church Lane, London, E1
The property is located on the junction of Back Church Lane and Ellen Street in close proximity to both Commercial Road and Leman Street.
A significant grade II listed Victorian warehouse building originally constructed in circa 1870 and retaining many of its original period features. The available office is located on the lower ground floor and benefits from good natural light an character features such as exposed beams, exposed brickwork. The office floor is mostly open plan and is currently configured with two meeting rooms, kitchen, WC facilities and air conditioning.''The units all benefit from characterful period features including exposed brick, steel columns and wooden flooring and are currently being redecorated/refurbished to include new LED lighting. The units also benefit from a partial fit-out with further amenities including air conditioning, raised floors, showers and bicycle storage. A significant grade II listed Victorian warehouse building originally constructed in circa 1870 and retaining many of its original period features.This self-contained office is located on the ground and lower ground floors and benefits from a stylish reception and character features such as exposed beams, exposed brickwork and wooden flooring. The office floor is mostly open plan and is currently configured with a meeting rooms, kitchen, WC facilities.
New lease available for a term by arrangement, direct from the landlord.
- Cretive style warehouse offices with original features including exposed brick, wood flooring and steel columns
- Offices and common parts to be refurbished, including new LED lighting and WCs
- Unit 4 benefits from its own private entrance at street level and a full fitted kitchenette
- Unit 8 provides a high quality existing fit-out, comprising of 2 meeting rooms
- Air conditioning
- Natural light to all units
- Raised floors
- Shower provisions
- Bicycle storage