Leonard Street, London, EC2A
The nearby Old Street roundabout continues to be London's most desirable hub for creative and tech businesses, attracting not only office occupiers.
The Old School House is a grade II* listed building designed by James Brook, an RIBA Gold Medal winning architect. Today it has been refurbished to deliver office space of unequalled character. Each floor offers exceptional floor to ceiling height, complimented by Gothic traceried windows allowing ample natural light on to the floor plates. The interior of the Victorian property has been converted from a church schoolhouse into character offices, retaining many of its 19th century period features, including the 150-year-old stone facade, lead windows and timber barrel vaulted ceiling. This has facilitated a unique and highly desirable space.
New Lease. A new FRI lease(s) for a term by arrangement.
- Available as a self contained HQ or on a floor by floor basis
- 2nd floor partially fitted
- Ground floor has exclusive use of tranquil leafy garden
- All floors benefit from unequalled character with striking gothic features
- Expansive floor to ceiling heights of 4 - 6 metres
- Abundant natural light throughout
- Charming wooden flooring