St George Street, London, W1S
St George St occupies a prominent corner location at the junction of St George St and Maddox St. It lies just south of Hanover Square in the heart of Mayfair.
St George St was redeveloped in 2010 and provides Grade A office accommodation in a contemporary building with a stunning Georgian facade. A separate entrance on Maddox St provides the possibility of a self contained unit. The property offers high quality accommodation, accessible via a stylish reception.
An assignment until May 2020 inside the 1954 Act is available. Alternatively a sublease is available until May 2020.
- Floor to ceiling height ranging from 2.60-3.78m
- VRV air conditioning system
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Metal tile suspended ceilings ''' Lighting with capability for LG7 compliance
- Male, female and disabled toilets provided at each level
- South facing terrace on ground floor
- 3 x 17-person passenger lifts
- Cycle storage, showers and lockers provided at lower ground floor level
- Back-up generator
- Dual access allowing for self-contained unit
- DDA compliant
- BREEAM excellent
- EPC rating B(46)