Eastcheap, London, EC3M
Eastcheap occupies a prominent corner position adjacent to the 'Walkie Talkie' building and is 200 metres south of the Lloyd'sBuilding.
Eastcheap is a highly specified modern building behind a retained period facade including a new reception, lift lobbies, office floors and WC's designed by Ben Adams Architects.
New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.
- Victorian Portland stone facade.
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning.
- Fully accessible raised floor.
- Metal tile suspended ceiling.
- Column free, highly flexible floor plates.
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height.
- 2x13 person passenger lifts.
- Manned reception.
- Male, female and disabled WCs.
- Excellent natural light.
- Bicycle storage, locker and shower facilities.