Wharf Road, London, N1
Wharf Road is located between two of central London's trendiest places; Angel to the Northwest and Shoreditch to the Southeast. Both are within a 10 minute walk in either direction.
Waterside is a former Victorian print works consisting of four blocks which are generally 3 storeys high. The blocks are arranged around a picturesque courtyard that extends to the rear and provides canal side access. Unit 19 is located on the second floor and has a rear facing outlook over Wenlock Basin. The main area has a vaulted ceiling, with original iron columns and trusses and an exposed timber underside to the roof. A mezzanine floor spans part of the room, with the remainder left open to create an impressive double height space. The walls are painted blocks and brickwork, with a timber floor. The suite is illuminated by an attractive suspended lighting system.
This lease is contracted outside of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Income producing investment
- Attractive warehouse style building
- Excellent transport connections
- Leased to Panasonic UK
- Close to Silicon Roundabout
- Double height space to main room
- Exposed iron columns and roof trusses
- Crittal framed windows
- Overlooking Wenlock Basin
- Double timber frame loading doors
- Good natural light
- Ideal for owner occupier or investor