Farringdon Road, London, EC1M
The corner property is situated on the west side of Farringdon Road, at its corner with St. Cross Street. Farringdon Station (Crossrail, Thameslink, District, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines) is a short walk away.
-- Virtual tour available -- The property is currently undergoing a comprehensive redevelopment (to complete mid Summer) incorporating floor to ceiling glazing, a new VRF air conditioning system, 2x passenger lifts, new bike racks and shower facilities in the basement and the addition of the 7th floor with terraces (on the 6th + 7th). The ground and lower ground floor element of the building would lend itself well to showroom use. The ground and lower ground floors are available in this exceptional corner building, refurbished to a Buckley Gray Yeoman design. Providing 4,484 sq ft of Grade A, contemporary accommodation benefiting from exceptional prominence situated just a 2 minute walk from Farringdon Station.
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a term by arrangement with the Landlord.
- New redevelopment with high end finishes throughout
- Roof terracing on 6th and 7th floors
- Spectacular scheme designed by Buckley Gray Yeoman
- Undergoing substantial refurbishment
- New generous reception area
- Fantastic ceiling height throughout
- New VRV air conditioning system
- Modern hanging lighting
- New WC's
- Shower facilities on each floor
- Dedicated bicycle storage
- New passenger lifts
- Completion June 2019
- G&LG perfect for showroom occupiers