Leman Street, London, E1
Located in Whitechapel on the east side of the City of London, Leman Street runs north-south from Aldgate to Royal Mint Street. The property is prominently situated on the west side of Leman Street at the junction of Chamber Street.
Leman Street has been substantially refurbished with reception and common parts designed by HH Architects embracing highly creative finishes and exceptional attention to detail.
New lease(s) for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.
- Refurbished reception and common parts
- New metal floors and exposed steels
- Hanging LED lights and exposed M&E
- Excellent natural light
- Efficient floorplates
- Floor to ceiling glass
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Male and Female WCs on each floor
- Showers & Cycle Storage
- Car Parking