Rathbone Street, London, W1T
Perfectly situated in the heart of Fitzrovia, The Gaslight comprises a substantially refurbished, part redeveloped, mixed use building circa 18,000 sq ft. behind a fully renovated facade. The scheme will incorporate a lower ground floor of 2,196 sq ft with D2 Use, a ground floor of 4,895 sq ft with A3 Use and three upper floors boasting private terraces and a mezzanine totalling 10,905 sq ft with B1 Office Use, all benefiting from their own dedicated self-contained entrances.
- Building totals 17,996 sq ft over 5 floors providing D2, A3 and B1 use as set out below
- The office space is accessed via a separate entrance and is arranged over first to third floors with a fourth-floor mezzanine
- A new extension at the rear of the property, with large atelier style windows, provides a unique working environment.
- Efficient contemporary floor plates with superb natural light, floor to ceiling heights and terraces at first and second floors.
- All the M&E has been stripped out and replaced, including a new air conditioning system and lift
- Shower facilities, changing rooms and bike storage all on the lower ground floor