Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M
This iconic landmark office building is situated on the south side of Fenchurch Street and accessed via a landscaped courtyard.
The available accommodation comprises the entire 7th floor of this impressive building. The space is of a good quality and has been fitted out and finished to a high standard, offering essentially bright, open plan office accommodation, ready for immediate occupation.
An assignment of the existing lease which is held for a term to expire in November 2026, subject to an upward only open market rent review in November 2021. The lease has been granted outside of the provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 which relate to security of tenure and compensation.
- Impressive entrance
- Manned reception area
- 8 passenger lifts
- Chilled beam air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Superb natural Light
- Generous kitchen / break out area
- Fully fitted
- Fully furnished
- Generous floor to ceiling height
- Ample WC facilities on each floor
- Cycle spaces, lockers, showers
- Building security gates
- Use of an onsite restaurant and auditorium
- 2 goods lifts