Seymour Street, London, W1H
Marble Arch House, developed by British Land in 2015 is located in the heart of Portman Village on Seymour Street and comprises seven floors of Grade A office space.
The 4th floor provides stunning high quality fitted office space accessed via a spacious manned reception and three 17 person passenger lifts. The space benefits from several private offices and meeting rooms, an impressive gym with showers and a generous caf'' and break-out space with access to two roof terraces. The building also has bike storage, showers, drying rooms and lockers in the basement. The fit out is extremely impressive and this development is one of the very '''best in class'''.
An assignment of the existing lease for the whole floor until February 2025 with a rent review February 2020. Alternatively a sub lease of approximately half the floor at an open market rent (on application).
- Two terrace with excellent views
- High quality fit out
- Impressive reception area with commissionaire
- Two terraces with excellent views
- Building has 74 bicycle spaces
- 4 basement showers & 3 further private showers on the 4th floor
- Drying room with lockers
- Three x 17 person passenger lifts
- 2.75m floor-to-ceiling height
- 4 pipe fan coil ceiling mounted air conditioning
- Liquid crystal privacy glass
- Fully fitted private 4th floor gym
- BREEAM Excellent
- Generous kitchen and break out space with access to the terrace