St Cross Street, London, EC1N
An area of two halves, Clerkenwell offers both bustling roads and serene patches of quiet. Leather Lane Street Market is a stone's throw from the building and a hidden gem in central London.
The Johnson Building offers creative and flexible workspace. Centred around a spacious, full-height atrium offering both light and volume, the main building houses a contemporary reception area with breakout spaces and a buzzing cafe run by Grind. With fully refurbished contemporary interiors and new dedicated entrances at 79 Hatton Garden and The Courtyard, 6 St Cross Street, the building will make an impressive home for any forward thinking occupier wanting to be in the heart of creative Clerkenwell.
- New private entrance on St Cross Street with branding opportunity
- Displacement air conditioning system*
- Double and triple floor-to-ceiling heights, in part
- Communal and landscaped courtyard for tenants sole use
- 1:8 occupational density throughout
- Shower facilities
- 13 bicycle spaces
- WiredScore Certified: Gold
- Close proximity to the new Elizabeth line station at Farringdon, opening autumn 2019