Commodity Quay, St. Katharine Docks, E1W
Opposite the Tower of London and a short stroll from Tower Hill tube, the Docks offer superb connections across the capital.
Following the recent pre-letting of 80% of Commodity Quay to Clarkson Plc our proposed building launch on Thursday 12th June has been postponed, several less formal lunches will be held soon.
- Dual entrance with double-height dockside reception
- Four-pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tile raised floor and suspended ceiling
- New glazing with openable windows
- Cycle and shower facilities available
- Significant power capacity
- 2.6Mva (dual supply)
- Shared floating meeting room
- Car parking
- Yacht berths